To advance international human rights through education
To educate disadvantaged and vulnerable children in developing countries and communities worldwide
- We work with partners in developing communities who share our vision and mission.
- We work with volunteers who share our passion and commitment for international human rights and education.
- We provide financial aid to our local partners to execute our mission globally.
- We aim to inspire the next generation's leaders to think for themselves and to make a difference in their communities.
- “Two Snehagram athletes Manik and Babu run in 2015 International Children’s Games in Amsterdam.”
- “12 Snehagram students pass National Open Institute of Schooling exams and complete their 10th standard equivalency”
- "Press coverage of Thomas Thekkethala and family backed LFL and Snehagram’s efforts to help vulnerable and orphaned HIV+ children complete their school certifications."